A Little Bio

My photo
Im a Stay at Home Mommy to one Beautiful Daughter. I have an amazing husband and a pretty rocking dog named Moose. I love to cook, bake and read. Sometimes I'm lazy. Sometimes my house is dirty. But most of all, I love my family and I'm a real mom.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back from the dead... or something!

Hi everyone. Sorry for the VERY long hiatus. Life happened and as we all know, things can get pretty chaotic and inevitably, a lot of things get put on the back burner, like this blog.

But I'm back now, with a passion! A passion for cooking, baking and my newest obsession, guns.

Before you click the X and close my page, please hear me out. I am not promoting guns and violence by any means. I simply believe in the second amendment and a woman's (and men's) right to bear arms in defense of property, family and self. And the best way to defend yourself, is to know how to operate a weapon.



My husband, BeastmodeVet, started a podcast a few months back whose mission is

"to motivate you to be a warrior in the outdoors as well as in self defense. We also assists injured veterans and first responders with their mental and physical recovery using the great outdoors."

The last few weeks, I have been his co-host under the name, GunGirlMac. Check me out on Twitter and Instagram for a look into my life recently.

Here is the link to the notes from this weeks show as well as the iTunes link. Please give us a listen. I will be the co host for the foreseeable future and will be doing a recipe piece each week. We will also be gearing parts of our podcast to our women listeners in hopes that we can inspire more women to go out and shoot, safely and accurately.

I will be posting here at least once a week (hopefully more) with recipes, videos and general fun stuff! I hope you come back and enjoy yourself!

Here's a bit of fun for this week:


XO,
GunGirlMac


No comments:

Post a Comment