A Little Bio

My photo
Im a Stay at Home Mommy to one Beautiful Daughter. I have an amazing husband and a pretty rocking dog named Moose. I love to cook, bake and read. Sometimes I'm lazy. Sometimes my house is dirty. But most of all, I love my family and I'm a real mom.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm how OLD?!??

Today is my 27th birthday...so happy birthday to me!

It feels like just yesterday that I turned 21 and was in Vegas celebrating in a big way... now I'm married and have a beautiful daughter. It's funny where life takes us in a few years.
I'm not going to go on and on about how 27 is old, because I know in reality, it isnt. But I sure do feel old today. I creak in places that I didn't just a few years ago and I must have my daily dose of caffine just to survive a day with a toddler.

But things aren't all bad. I do have a wonderful husband who sticks by my through thick and thin... we have been through a lot together, including a rough deployment and 3+ years in the military. I have a great family and wonderful parents. I have great friends who I am so happy to reconnect with these past few months. But most of all, I have a smart, healthy and beautiful baby girl. She is my whole world and a part of me that I didn't know was missing until she came along.

My life is complete and in some ways, just getting started! I cant wait for the journey over the next 27 years and I hope you join me!

Cheers to life, love and years without aging.
With love and laughter,
Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment