A Little Bio

My photo
Im a Stay at Home Mommy to one Beautiful Daughter. I have an amazing husband and a pretty rocking dog named Moose. I love to cook, bake and read. Sometimes I'm lazy. Sometimes my house is dirty. But most of all, I love my family and I'm a real mom.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine door hanger

I picked up a bunch of tumblers on sale last week and was staring at them trying to find a way to use them beside their obvious use. I came up with these.
Not only are they super fun for the kids to wake up to on Valentines day, but they are also super easy and require only one piece of paper, some tape and scissors. As soon as I get some down time, I'll post pictures and step by step directions for the how-to.

I can't wait to stuff these with goodies and leave them on the door of all the people I love on the 14th. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment