A Little Bio

My photo
Im a Stay at Home Mommy to one Beautiful Daughter. I have an amazing husband and a pretty rocking dog named Moose. I love to cook, bake and read. Sometimes I'm lazy. Sometimes my house is dirty. But most of all, I love my family and I'm a real mom.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chip clips

Want some free bag clips? Have you ever brought a pair of slacks, a skirt or some baby clothes? If the answer is yes, then you probably have some free bag clips in your closet.


Grab one of these hangers. And a PVC cutter, or like I did, any cutter strong enough to cut plastic.

Make a mark where you want to cut. I would cut right next to the clip. On the baby hanger I used, it had a line so I cut right next to the raised line.

Repeat on the other side. Throw away the hanger part. You can melt down the sides that you cut to make them a little more user friendly but I didn't find this nessecary for my needs.

Viola!! Free bag clips!! Make as many as you need and excoriate as you wish. Really only takes 1 minute total!

No comments:

Post a Comment