A Little Bio

My photo
Im a Stay at Home Mommy to one Beautiful Daughter. I have an amazing husband and a pretty rocking dog named Moose. I love to cook, bake and read. Sometimes I'm lazy. Sometimes my house is dirty. But most of all, I love my family and I'm a real mom.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Apple crisp with a glass of wine... Heaven

Dinner last night was postponed because all the boys in the house were sick. So last nights dinner got put in the fridge and is being reheated for tonight's.
Pot Roast and potatoes with apple crisp for dessert.

I used Melissa De Arabians recipe for apple crumble. Let me tell you, this one, with some unwhipped cream and the caramel sauce from the previous post, is a keeper!!! I doubled the recipe because I love having sweets in the fridge for just about anytime of the day or any meal. Instead of 6 apples, I used 2 pears and 4 apples. AMAZING! Super simple to make and incredible after a filling dinner. Now it's time for a movie with Josh... After I refill my wine and dessert plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment