A Little Bio

My photo
Im a Stay at Home Mommy to one Beautiful Daughter. I have an amazing husband and a pretty rocking dog named Moose. I love to cook, bake and read. Sometimes I'm lazy. Sometimes my house is dirty. But most of all, I love my family and I'm a real mom.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gooey Butter Cookies

I'm a sucker for almost any kind of cookie, and especially the kind with a title like this! I found the recipe here about 2 months ago but have never had the ingredients in my fridge all at once. Today I did!!


I didn't change the recipe much, just added extra vanilla extract, cut the recipe in half and made the cookies quite a bit smaller than called for. They are currently in my fridge chilling... A process that always goes way too slowly for me! I'll let you know how they turn out but for now, please go make these cookies. Your house will smell great, so even if they aren't delicious, at least you will have a wonderful smelling environment to not enjoy them in!


Ok, So we just had a long time friend come over to catch up, I took the cookies out of the fridge... and the first words out of his mouth and my husbands "wow, what are these, they are good!!"

Try them. I promise you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. But you didn't post the recipe or a picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for catching that! The link is fixed!!

    ReplyDelete